Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Olympics 2010-the Wii Fit way

Welcome to the 2010 Olympics, Wii Fit style! This morning I went to the YMCA for some treadmill time, so tonight I decided to have some fun with the snow sports on Wii Fit. All of these happen to fit into the balance category, so I have a bit of trouble with them, meaning no gold medals here!
  • Snowboard slalom (no bueno!),
  • ski jump (my all time favorite repeat activity),
  • snowball fight (I improve almost every time--believe me, there was room for it!), and
  • ski slalom (not nearly as bad as snowboard).
Maybe the next Wii Fit update could have cross country skiing for an aerobics workout. Hmm.

As the snow flies (and continues to accumulate here) we will enjoy the 2010 Winter Games and a few winter games of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment