Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to add to Activity Log

Sunny winter day = walk outside with family.

I LOVE any break/vacation. Since we had planned to go out of town this week (but didn't), Wade has time off and it has been great.

So I wanted to log our walk and a trip to our neighborhood YMCA and a ride on the stationary recumbant bike on the Wii. After checking in to track my progress (weight and quick balance and coordination tests-resulting in my Wii Fit age for the day, more on that another post!), I looked and looked for where to add to my activity log.

It is in the graph section (left side of the screen) that shows your track progress calendar. Then on the top of the graph, click on activity (gray box) and it gives you the choice to log in an activity. Walking and biking (the way I do it) are both Normal level activities. If you are avid about details, you can even log Light level activities such as laundry and playing guitar (no way am I tracking that stuff). My boys and husband can log skiing from yesterday in the Active category.

Anyway, that's a fun little tracking part of Wii Fit. Checking in every day is kinda fun, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment