Friday, December 25, 2009

Mii and Wii Fit


Well, here it goes! After receiving a Wii for Christmas, our family is off and running with Wii Fit Plus! Our profiles are established and this mama found that a year of illness and slow recovery (ok, and a LOVE of food!) has resulted in me being overweight. (complete stats to follow in another post!)

Eating smaller portions, slowly starting to exercise (walking, swimming and stationary biking so far), and cutting down on sweets (not working at all) have been the things I'm trying to do. After setting up Mii on the Wii, it was apparent that I was a cute little ball of a motha. So I'm adding Wii Fit Plus to my regimen. Daily (minus the Sabbath) visits with the fitness tracker, a little strengthening, yoga and fitness games should make this a fun challenge.

Ready, set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment