Monday, January 4, 2010

My Wii Fit Routines

Well, I set up My Routine over the weekend with mostly yoga and strengthening moves, as this is my area of greatest weakness (according to the Wii, and my balance really is bad). A phone call (from my husband :) during my workout today increased my balance woes and decreased my attention to each exercise.

The trainer guy gave me a little lecture on maybe learning how to do each exercise better before attempting the routine again. Pretty clever, and no offense taken, as I could see his point. It's funny, like I was wasting his time by not being focused. He's a computer simulation! Kind of Star Trek the Next Generation (the Moriarty episodes, or Voyager's Doctor) meets Toy Story ("You Are A TOY!").

(Oh, by the way, I tried switching to the girl trainer for yoga last week, but she is scantily clad enough, it's annoying, so I stick to the trainer guy!)

Another diversion in My Routine is that the trainer guy is wearing golden yellow throughout, so everything is different than when accessed through Training-- it's warmer than the green. I love that with the yoga Sunrise exercise. You'll have to try it to see what I mean.

Next time-- fitness and body test progress (for the record!).

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I did not know you could pause the Wii! One of my kids told me later that you hit the + button anytime and it will pause and give you the choice to continue or quit (and something else I can't remember). I'm learning!

    ReplyDelete