Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We and the Wii

The best thing in my life is my family. We are here for each other (why isn't that one word...eachother looks just fine to me??). The funnest time for me to do Wii Fit is when at least one of my family is there with me. And I like watching the kids do Wii Fit and Wii sports. Probably not Mario Bros. so much, but that's just me!

So, though the kids are gone to school during the day, almost without exception, I wait until at least our youngest is here and will cheer me on and do some of the exercises with me. The power of companionship!

It is way fun for my husband to watch me attempting Kung Fu while he is working in his makeshift wood shop in the basement family room. And we have found that when we do the Wii Fit Routines, it does not keep score and takes a little of the competitiveness out of the workout. Some of us are happier not knowing who is in first place every time. Now if we could just find a way to convince our Mii characters not to hang their heads in disappointment when we have a bad go at one of the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment