Friday, January 7, 2011

Goals

How do I change my goal weight (or BMI) and/or the time to complete it? I love it when the WiiFit asks me if I want to change (I usually need more time to get to the hoped for goal, and sometimes I reduce the goal weight and try for shorter goals/intervals).

My weight is still dropping, slowly, though I am still barely in the overweight range. Gotta get out of there! I love being active and it's easier physically as time goes by, for me to stay up and active all day (and during my night shifts at the hospital). Persistence.

From what I have gleaned from the all-knowing internet, every 2 weeks the WiiFit will ask if you want to change your goal, so that is great. Checking in only takes a minute. I just usually want to play, and don't know if I should take the time... Duh, of course I can and should!

Love the clean, positive, happy environment on the WiiFit. Hey, you know I still want one of those white and lime green outfits to wear while doing my workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment